Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Jurassic Park 3D Review


This was one of the first movies I have ever seen in the theater. Sure I was a baby but my mom always said I was enchanted by good ones or just fell asleep. I like to think I was enchanted by it because I still find this to be one of my favorite movies and getting to finally see it as an adult in the theaters was awesome. Yet I feel a bit dissatisfied at the 3D, I mean it had some moments with some interesting textures coming out at you but beyond that it was a pretty flat experience.

Okay maybe not that flat.

There's really not that much I can say about this movie that hasn't already been said. I recommend seeing it if you've never seen it in the theater, the experience is better than watching it constantly on VHS every time it rained. And if you can watch it without the 3D that's what I would recommend.

1 comment:

  1. post processed 3d is normally pretty bad i thought it could have been much worse

    i saw it in XD 3d and the sound was so great its really what made seeing this movie again worth it

    (also id only seen it as a VHS)

    ReplyDelete