Monday, February 24, 2014

Rolling Stones Top 500 Albums Binge Part 3: The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses


This is why I wanted to do this binge, to discover new albums and artists. I'm glad it took only three albums to do this, even though after this it's back to well known stuff. And you know what I'm glad this one came so soon, it's the kinda alternative rock I've been looking for. I'm just pleasantly surprised that I found an album that I liked this much so early. It might just be how my taste in music is more leaning towards the more alternative scenes but I just can't get enough of this album.

Being alternative is so cool. 
Yeah ask my white headed friend behind you, 
he'll say the same thing!

But in all honesty next time I go to a music shop I'm going to keep a good eye out for this album. And I'm sad to say I'm not too excited for tomorrow's album just because it's one I've heard of already, but hey stay tuned for The White Stripes White Blood Cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment